eCommerce Data allows you to retrieve data from the eCommerce Data of your customers. The data retrieved from their eCommerce accounts includes transactions made, purchases made, and more. The retrieved data may also include frequently delivered addresses used for purchases. The addresses identified in this manner could be used for KYC purposes such as address verification.
The data retrieved from eCommerce can supplement other financial data retrieved from various financial institutions where a customer has an account to enable holistic analysis of their financial situation.
Our eCommerce Data API allows you to retrieve up to 12 months’ worth of data. We have integrated with various eCommerce partners in the region and continue to add more. Check out our latest coverage on this page.
- Financial Behaviour - Understand customer’s financial behaviour by analyzing the retrieved eCommerce data.
- Address Verification - Verify customer’s address based on frequently delivered addresses captured via eCommerce data.
- Holistic Financial Assessment - Data retrieved from eWallets can supplement other financial data retrieved from various financial institutions where a customer has an account to enable holistic analysis of their financial situation.
Static links allow you to retrieve eCommerce data without the need for developers’ effort. To create static links, log in to your Brankas Dashboard. Static links have parameters that can be configured. Parameters available for configuration are:
- Set supported financial institutions - Set financial institutions that can be the recipient of the retrieved eWallet data.
- Link expiration - Define how long a static link is valid for.
- Transaction limit - Set the maximum number of transactions that can be retrieved via the static link.
Updated 19 days ago