- How can I sign-up with Brankas?
You can sign-up with Brankas on this page https://auth.brankas.com/sign-up.
We will ask for the following information for you to fill out:
- Email address
- Full name
- Job title
- Phone number
- Why didn't I get a verification email?
There are some possibilities why you might didn’t receive our email. Kindly check them one by one:
Check your spam folder
- Go to your designated email used for sign up at Brankas
- Find spam folder
- Check if there’s Brankas email in the spam folder
Your organization blocking emails outside the organization
Sometimes the configuration of your organization’s email is set to receive only internal senders. You can set the option to allow external emails for all of your organization’s groups in the Admin console
To begin with, make sure you are an administrator. In the admin console, go to Menu > Apps > Google Workspace > Group for Business
- Click Sharing settings
- Check the Group owners can allow incoming email from outside the organization box.
- Click Save
If the issue still persists, please reach out to our team via [email protected]
- What is the KYB process?
The KYB process is where you, our user, fills out the form that we have in our dashboard. We need you to fill out these forms so we can grant you live access.
- What are the company documents that we need?
The company documents that you need differ depending on which country you are in and what your business needs are. You can view the requirements that you need when you click on the ‘Get Live Access’ button.
- Where is the ‘Get Live Access’ button?
The Go-Live button can be seen here:
- How long does it take to fill in the KYB forms?
It takes approximately 10-15 minutes to fill.
- Can we get live access while we’re waiting for our company documents? Specifically from clients who is a new registered business
No you cannot get live access while you are waiting for company documents. However, we can provide you with a live trial if you are interested.
- Is it a must to be locally incorporated company for both ID and PH?
For Statement: you are not required to be locally incorporated in ID/PH if you want to use this product.
For Other Products: Yes, it is required for companies to be locally incorporated for ID and PH. This means that if you want to use one of our products in ID then you need to have a local entity in Indonesia.
If you have any questions, comments and concerns, you can send us an email at [email protected] and we will review your case.
- What does it mean to be an admin user?
Users who sign-up the first time are considered as admin users.
- What controls do I have as an admin?
As an admin, you have access to all permissions, and then you will be able to invite other users in the User Management menu and set up their permissions.
- Can I transfer the admin authority to another account/person?
As an admin, you can invite another user to become an admin. You can’t change your own role into another user role, however you can request CS to deactivate your account.
Updated 3 months ago